Our comprehensive diagnostic hearing assessments are provided by our principal Audiologist, Deidré Breytenbach, a university-qualified Audiologist with over 10 years experience across 3 countries. We do more than a basic hearing screening. Our appointments are longer, so our Audiologist has more time with you to deliver an extensive hearing assessment. We work closely with local GPs and ENTs and will send your GP a detailed report.
At Noosa Hearing we are committed to delivering the gold standard in hearing care
Why choose Noosa Hearing for your hearing assessment?
- We provide accurate diagnostic testing
- See the same audiologist now and in the future
- Noosa Hearing is the only 100% independent Audiologist in Noosa
- Accurate diagnosis relies on the precision of the equipment used. We have invested in World Class Technology.
- We provide personalised recommendations rather than a one size fits all fix
As our client, you receive the time and attention required to understand your hearing goals, and what challenges you may be facing. We provide you with a thorough explanation of your hearing assessment results along with unique solutions and treatments available.
The Independent Audiologist difference
Noosa hearing is a 100% locally owned and independent hearing clinic. Therefore, we are free to provide you with unbiased hearing advice. Our primary focus is your long-term hearing health.
Established in Noosa, by a Noosa local hearing professional. We live locally and we’re part of the Noosa community.