Item(s) purchased from Noosa Hearing may be exchanged or returned according to our Returns Policy.
Can we help?
Contact our service team on (07) 5231 8867.
1. Gather the following information:
(a) Proof of purchase
(b) Details of item(s) to be returned
(c) Your contact telephone number
(d) Your return delivery address
(e) The reason for your return
2. Contact Noosa Hearing and inform our team of your intention to exchange or return an item purchased from Noosa Hearing. Your return will be logged in our system.
3. Package the items to be returned in a suitably sturdy box, ensuring the items will be protected from damage. Remember to include the information gathered at STEP 1.
4. Address the package as follows:
Noosa Hearing Returns
Inside Noosa Optical
1 Lanyana Way
Noosa Heads QLD 4567
5. Lodge the parcel with Australia Post or your preferred courier. We recommend registering your parcel and additional insurance for valuable items.
6. Our team will contact you when the returned item(s) are received.
We’re happy to provide an exchange. However, as most of our product is manufactured specifically to the customer’s specifications, we only offer exchanges under product warranty or as otherwise defined by Australian consumer law.
We’re happy to provide a refund. However, as most of our product is manufactured specifically to the customer’s specifications, we only offer refunds when we cannot exchange a product purchased from us under warranty or as otherwise defined by Australian consumer law.
Custom Made Adjustments
Custom made products include ear plugs, earmolds and any customised ear tips and/or shells on custom hearing instruments.
Within 60 days of purchase, custom-manufactured items can be re-manufactured or adjusted free of charge. It is important that you let us know if you require any adjustments made to your purchase within this time frame as custom-manufactured items are not able to be re-used or sold to another customer.
The customer is responsible for returning the item(s) to Noosa Hearing and shall pay any associated return shipping costs. The customer must ensure the returned item(s) are suitably packaged to prevent loss or damage. The customer should consider additional insurance and registration for valuable items.