Our products are warranted to the original purchaser against any defect in materials and workmanship. We’ll repair or replace (at our option), any product found to be defective, exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use.
Can we help?
Contact our service team:
Inside Noosa Optical
1 Lanyana Way
Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Phone: (07) 5447 3711
What is covered by warranty?
Materials and workmanship are warranted as follows:
|Product Category||Warranty Period|
|Hearing Aids||3 years|
|Hearing Aid Accessories||1 year|
|All Other Hearing Devices||1 year|
What is not covered by the warranty?
Unfortunately, accidents are not covered under warranty.
If your hearing aids need a quick fix, we provide an inexpensive and complete repair service with a quick turnaround time.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, product failure due to improper or unreasonable use, alterations and modifications against our recommendation or a change of mind.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will prolong the life of your hearing device. The lack of proper care and maintenance may result in the reduced life of your hearing device.
We provide a free cleaning and maintenance service for all hearing aids purchased from us.
If you suspect a manufacturing fault:
- Stop using the product immediately and contact us;
- Return the product to Noosa Hearing, 1 Lanyana Way Noosa Heads QLD 4567;
- Provide proof of purchase from Noosa Hearing (we can normally provide this for you);
- Provide a brief description of what you have noticed.
The process we will follow:
- We will assess all warranty claims within 1 business day;
- We will notify the claimant if a warranty resolution is possible and the expected time frame to replace or repair;
- Where the defect is not the result of a manufacturing fault, we will provide a quotation for a complete repair.
Australian Consumer Law Statement
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.